# The Gist
- We use Google Analytics on this site to see how much traffic we're getting
- We do not use analytics or trackers of any kind - including Google Analytics - within the Handsfree Chrome Extension
- We do not look at, transmit, or store the webcam feed in whole or in parts
- All inference (computer vision) is done within your browser
- Due to large file sizes, some models (currently just Google's BodyPix) are stored in remote Content Delivery Networks (CDNs). However, they are downloaded by your browser in order to run inference in the browser when needed
- The Handsfree Chrome Extension runs in a sandboxed environment, isolated from the pages you visit
- The pages you visit handsfree cannot access your webcam feed or inference data (head pose, gestures, pointer position and states, etc)
- Pages you visit that rely on the webcam still need you to accept permission to the webcam, even if you're already browsing the site handsfree
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at BrowseHandsfree ("Company", "we", "us", or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website https://browsehandsfree.com, and use our services (The Handsfree Chrome Extension), you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Sites and our services.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our tools and website (such as with the Handsfree Chrome Extension), and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the "Services").
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
# What information do we collect?
We use Google Analytics to measure basic traffic statistics to this site (https://browsehandsfree.com). We do not use Google Analytics, other trackers, or cookies within the Handsfree Chrome Extension.
# Controls for Do-Not-Track features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
# Do we make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.